Our expert team can advise you on how to keep healthy whilst overseas as well as help manage any health issues on your return.
We recommend that you make an appointment at least 6 weeks prior to departure; however we can assist with any last minute travel plans.
gp on beaufort is an Australian Government accredited YELLOW FEVER Vaccination Centre.
All vaccines are available onsite as well as anti malarial tablets and specialised kits including corporate kits for business traveller; gastro kits for treating traveller’s diarrhoea; self test malaria kits and comprehensive first aid kits.
We are your one-stop-shop for all your travel health needs.
Our experienced doctors are all have a keen interest in travel health. Our nurses are highly skilled and experienced in travel health medicine.
Dr Goran Pervan has a post graduate qualification in Travel Medicine with the International Society of Travel Medicine.
At gp on beaufort we are committed to ongoing education and we regularly receive travel advice and updates including disease outbreaks.
You can be confident that you are receiving the most up-to-date travel health information.
- Travel Vaccination http://www.cdc.gov
- Registerd YELLLOW FEVER vaccination centre
- Malaria Prevention including standby malaria treatment.
- Traveller’s diarrohoea prevention and standby treatments.
- Sexual travel health and prevention including HIV and travel.
- Altitude illness – assessment and management
- Fitness to travel with chronic illnesses
- Aviation Medicals - Registered DAME all Classes
- Diving Medicals - Recreational and Commercial
- Travelling with Children
- Occupational Health
- Post Travel illness
- On site diagnostic laboratory
- All Childhood vaccinations
- Combined -Diphtheria, Tetanus, Whooping Cough
- Combined - Measles Mumps Rubella
- Chicken Pox and shingles
- Yellow Fever – Certified Centre
- Rabies (pre and post exposure)
- Hepatitis A & B
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Tick Borne Encephalitis
- Q Fever Vaccine
- Meningococcal vaccine
- HPV – Human Papilloma Virus Vaccine
- Pneumococcal Vaccine
- Influenza Vaccine
All mediations for malaria prevention, diagnosis and treatment are available at gp on beaufort.
The risk of malaria is assessed according to your destination, activities, accommodation, season travelling and length of stay.
We also stock a range of mosquito nets, Permethrin kits and the full range of Repel Insect Repellent.
specialised medical kit
We stock a variety of specialised kits containing prescription medication to allow for early treatment of common and potentially serious conditions.
These kits ultimately prevent lost days of travel with time spent seeking medical advice in a foreign country and possible hospitalisation.
types of kits
GASTRO KITS - this kit contains medications to treat most forms of bacterial and parasitic traveller’s diarrhoea.
CORPORATE KIT - this kit contains medications to cover traveller’s diarrhoea as well as respiratory and skin infections. Also included are antihistamines, analgesics and sleeping tablets.
We stock a full range of Equip First Aid Kits including - Burns, Blisters; Emergency Trauma, Rash, Reef and Snake Bite kits.
Please click on the links below to download our online forms to save you time. Bring them in with you or fax it back to us on (08) 9262 8699