Dr Goran Pervan
Monday 10.00am - 8.00pm
Tuesday 8.00am - 5.00pm
Wednesday by appointment
Thursday 8.00am - 5.00pm
Friday by appointment
MBBS, FRACGP, S100 MASHM, CTH, ACCAM, AMROA
Dr Goran Pervan is the Practice Principal and owner of gp on beaufort, established in 2005. He graduated from the University of Western Australia and completed his training with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners and has over 25 years experience as a General Practitioner.
He has completed further studies in the areas of Travel Medicine, HIV Medicine, Aviation and Diving Medicine, Workplace Alcohol and Drug Testing. Research interests include Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) for HIV.
In his spare time Goran enjoys cycling, running and is a passionate supporter of the West Coast Eagles. He takes pride in his Mr Potato Head collection, Vespa and dreams of one day owning a Ducati!
- Travel Medicine
- Corporate Medicine including Pre-Employment Assessment
- HIV and Sexual Health Medicine
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Aviation Medicals – registered DAME
- Diving Medicals – Recreational and Commercial
- Minor Surgery
- Implanon removal and Insertion
- Workplace Alcohol and Drug Testing
- WAGPET Supervisor